Thursday, March 24, 2011

DO WANT!

In case you don't know this by now (actually I'm not sure why more than one of you reading this would)  I kind of like certain electronic gadgets.  I usually don't get much into the latest phone tech however, as I usually buy a phone maybe once every 4 years which in phone years is like what, a century?

So I heard about this interesting new phone coming out, I think yesterday (which I did not know before starting to write this little blog).  The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play.  Its basically a blackberry/iphone for useful, productive stuff (like facebooking and fantasy football updates!) aaaaand it has a game pad that will allow you to also play Playstation games on it.  I think it might even be able to make a phone call!  NEAT-O!

Well here is an amusing commercial for it.  Kristen Schaal is pretty hilarious.  If you haven't seen her before on the Daily Show, she plays a Christian right winger and is really funny at it.  And a certain scene in this commercial had me rolling with laughter...

So without further ado, as Stacey King would say... "ROLL IT!"


AAAAAAH! DO WANT!  Brilliant Marketing!  Although just one problem.  The Xperia Play has been reported to only be available on Verizon.  Nooooo! Fuck that shit!  Not being allowed to have such an amazing device makes me want it more!  Well hopefully Sprint gets a Korean knockoff version eventually, like they always do with their shitty phones.

Have a happy Thursday!
Sincerely,
Your everlasting consumerist chum

No comments:

Post a Comment